Welcome! Here you will find a sampling of past illustrations, and occasional new additions. If you are viewing this blog after receiving my resume, please contact me for my full portfolio geared towards your specific job opportunity. Thanks!


Scale Modeling

Growing up in a model railroading family, I have always had a passion for scale modeling. Here are a few examples my work.


The first three photos are of a model I constructed to represent the main gate of a theme park concept I developed called "California Gold Rush". The model was only a part of the site planning, and concept development that went into the project.






The next set of photos are of an ambitious project I initiated for no other reason than test my skills, and take a break from my 2 dimensional illustrations. I chose to model the Sleeping Beauty Castle from Disneyland, because of my love and admiration for the creative spirt that went into the construction of Disneyland. Working from one elevation drawing, and snap shots from the park was an exciting challenge. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.